You are invited to join us for the 2018 Australia-Africa Trade and Investment Forum.
EXHIBIT your business and products with us to gain potential connections with international and national multi-sector delegates and exhibitors, buyers, potential partners and investors with interest in the growing business opportunities between Australia and Africa. Promote and market your business whilst indulging in the African cultural experience.
Explore and develop business opportunities in extractive industries and beyond – to encompass untapped small business sectors, including agroindustry, food processing, aquaculture, fashion and textiles, tourism, communication, information technology (CIT), social services, health services, education, ‘cosmetics, beauty and wellness industry’, blue economy (seafood and fisheries), financial services, infrastructure, and real estate.
This is a Significant African Region Expo brought to your doorstep.
This is your opportunity to affiliate with the ground breaking event that brings Africa to Australia and engaging Australia’s multi-sector business with Africa to promote trade and people to people relations. Leading businesses in non-mining industries including international education agencies, Agricultural associations, women in mining, women in agriculture, and energy companies have been invited.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should attend if you are considering any of the following:
- Building International Business Relationships
- Startup, Expand, Buy, Sell nationally or Overseas
- Exporting or Importing
- Finding National and International Partners
- Finding Potential Investors
- Finding National and International Agents
- Finding International Distributors
- Finding International Representatives
- Buying an International Franchise
- Wanting to gain local knowledge on business investment policies and regulations
BOOK YOUR STAND NOW to join international, national and local exhibitors from Australia and Africa to promote your business, meet potential investors and buyers, and develop new connections.
FIVE KEY FEATURES OF THE EXPO
- DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT AFRICAN HEAD OF MISSIONS EXHIBITION BOOTHS to see product samples and learn about the available trade and investment opportunities in their respective countries.
- AFRICAN DIASPORA ENTREPRENEURS ready for business growth will showcase their products and attract the discerning investors, buyers, financiers and partners.
- THE CULTURAL EXPO WILL INCLUDE: Traditional dance group performances, African food tasting, fashion show from African designers in Australia and from Africa. The Cultural Expo will entertain your family and friends.
- THE EXPO IS HELD AT THE HEART OF PERTH CITY TO MAXIMISE VISIBILTY; –PLUS FREE ENTRY FOR SPECTATORS THUS ATTRACTING THE WIDER COMMUNITY AND BUYERS
- As part of our 2018SheConnectsAndTrades Campaign, A NUMBER OF BOOTHS ARE RESERVED FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS WITH INCENTIVES TO SUPPORT ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN – (A limited number of reserved booths are available and will be allocated on first come first served basis to those who Book and Pay for their Exhibition Booths by 1st June 2018 before the end of the Early Bird Registration period)
The Australia Africa Trade and Cultural Expo is fast becoming the premier event for promoting trade, business, entrepreneurs, and investors.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Gain expert knowledge, explore opportunities, be inspired, promote your products, access new markets and secure future business through our Forum and the Trade EXPO. Dont miss this unique opportunity – From Business Speed-networking to Trade Expo and unparalleled African Cultural Experience in Australia.
The EXPO is broadening horizons by unlocking opportunities in business sectors beyond extractive industries and creating new multi-sector partnerships between Australia and Africa.
The EXPO is held in the heart of the City of Perth to ensure good visibility, access to all exhibition booths and maximum traffic flow to all exhibition areas. The exhibition area will be the hub of all networking and business connections.
The Event provides you with an opportunity to:
- Establish new networks and secure viable prospects for business deals.
- Maximise product and investment opportunity exposure by leveraging the Expo as a platform to promoteinvestment opportunities in your respective country, available products and/or required services.
- Network with key product buyers, potential investors and business partners, specialists and decision makers.
- Promote your products including food and beverage tasting opportunities.
Gain knowledge of untapped business and investment opportunities between Australia and
Get involved in local and international business. There has never been a better time to explore opportunities in the extractive industries and beyond, and uncover untapped small business sectors.
Generate Income by participating in the trade expo to showcase and promote your products to interested buyers and the public.
Get connected by speed networking with business leaders and decision makers. Connect, share, collaborate and make plans about how to invest, grow and develop your business.
Promote Africa in Australia by showcasing business opportunities and cultural activities from your individual African country.
Develop new businesses wanting to connect with Africa, and strengthen existing business relations;
Connect African Diaspora entrepreneurs with valuable business networks to open up opportunities for Australia – Africa trade.
Grow tourism between Australia and Africa.
THE EXPO IS PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY AFRICAN HEAD OF MISSIONS CANBERRA
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EXIBITION BOOTH CONTACT:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 413772269